Are you tired of seeing a double chin every morning? Or, does it feel like you’ve carried around saddlebags long enough? These are just some of the most popular CoolSculpting treatment areas If you long for a toned, trim body, CoolSculpting – the most popular non-surgical body contouring procedure – is the answer to your prayers. It can reduce stubborn layers of fat without surgery, needles, or downtime.
What Is CoolSculpting?
It’s the most popular non-surgical body shaping treatment for a good reason. CoolSculpting effectively and safely eliminates those stubborn fat pads by the advanced process of cryolipolysis – the elimination of fat cells through freezing.
The treatment employs a specialized applicator applied to the surface to freeze targeted fat cells with no damage to the skin. It uses intense cooling to target and destroy those fat cells, then your body will naturally reduce these cells and bulges will disappear. CoolSculpting is completely non-surgical body contouring treatment. It requires no downtime and you can return to regular activities right after treatment. Best of all, CoolSculpting works. On average, the treatment reduces the fat layer by about 20%. A second treatment can be performed for an additional 20% fat reduction. Noticeable change with CoolSculpting is possible.
CoolSculpting Sounds Great, but Do the Results Last?
CoolSculpting results are long lasting. Fat cells do not regenerate in adulthood. Once destroyed, they are gone for good. This doesn’t mean that you won’t gain weight after treatment. For your best results, maintain a healthy weight and exercise regularly. With just one treatment you can enjoy results that last for many years.
When your body’s metabolic process naturally flushes out the dead fat cells, you’ll see visible results in as little as three weeks. But the best feature about CoolSculpting is its versatility. It can treat multiple areas of the body, including these most popular CoolSculpting treatment areas:
CoolSculpting Treatment Areas
Fat bulges on the sides of your waist, aka love handles, respond well to fat freezing, even when your diet and exercise routine has left them seemingly untouched. Imagine the freedom of being able to wear what you want, when you want. Your leggings and pants fit better. You can wear revealing warm-weather clothes and swimsuits without fear or embarrassment.
The tummy is a common problem area for women and men because most of us are genetically predisposed to storing extra fat there. So, it makes sense that it is one of the more popular CoolSculpting target areas.
CoolSculpting is particularly useful in producing outstanding results on the outer and inner thighs. A few convenient and painless treatments can eliminate saddlebags, or outer thigh fat pads – an especially tough spot for many women.
- Double Chin
Excess fat under the chin can wreak havoc on facial appearances and jaw definition. But the special design of the mini-CoolSculpting applicator can deliver elegant, slender necklines that frame the face perfectly.
- Upper Arms
Sagging skin and fat under the arms can make it challenging to wear sleeveless blouses or outfits. CoolScupting can help by eliminating embarrassing underarm fat for sleek, slender arms – perfect for halter tops and spaghetti straps.
CoolSculpting treatments can effectively remove fat pouches under the buttocks, resulting in a rounder, more contoured rear end to show off in that bikini or tight jeans.
- Bra Bulge
Eliminating fat on the back makes wearing a bra more comfortable and opens up your clothing options as well.
How Many CoolSculpting Treatments Will You Need?
Love handles and muffin tops can make body confidence and bikini shopping difficult. If your swimsuit body needs a little help before hitting the beach, ask H/K/B about CoolSculpting. This popular treatment uses intense cold to destroy and remove unwanted fat cells. No incisions needed. Let’s get your summer body back on track!
CoolSculpting offers effective fat reduction in just one treatment. See your results in as few as three weeks. To help you understand the fat-fighting power of CoolSculpting, learn how this treatment works below:
- Cryolipolisis – The science behind CoolSculpting was discovered by Harvard researchers who observed that some children developed dimples after eating popsicles. They realized that the cold from the icy treat was freezing fat cells and eliminating fat pockets. Cryolipolisis was born, and researchers began looking for ways to turn this science into a beneficial treatment. CoolSculpting is the result of years of research and testing to understand this discovery.
- Freezes Fat, Not Other Tissues – CoolSculpting targets and eliminates unwanted fat using precise cooling delivered with specially designed pads. Treated fat cells are crystallized, or frozen, using the CoolSculpting device. The surrounding tissues are undamaged by the cold. Once frozen, fat cells die and are naturally removed by the body.
- Only Affects Treated Cells – Diet and exercise produce whole-body fat reduction, but CoolSculpting works differently. This treatment allows us to focus our fat-fighting efforts on your specific trouble spots. It works well on isolated fat pockets. Try CoolSculpting on your love handles, muffin top, saddlebags, double chin, and other pockets of stubborn fat. You’ll see no changes in your appearance in untreated areas, but dramatic results in the areas we do treat.
- Effective – CoolSculpting produces dramatic results. Fat is reduced by approximately 20-40% in the treated area.
- Results Mature Over Time – Fat cells will be frozen during your treatment, but it takes time for the body to process and remove these cells using natural metabolic processes. Most patients start to see results after about three weeks. You’ll see a dramatic improvement in two months and continued improvement for up to four months as the body continues to flush out damaged fat cells. Patients love that results appear over a few weeks, much like natural weight loss.
One treatment is all you need for dramatic CoolSculpting results. Some patients opt for a second treatment to increase results, but this isn’t always necessary. Most patients are delighted after just one treatment.
CoolSculpting Fast Facts
Are you considering CoolSculpting to enhance your summer body? Call us and learn more or keep reading to discover some of our favorite facts about the procedure.
- No Downtime – Come in for treatment and return to life immediately. No downtime is needed. Patients love that they can lose fat without missing work.
- Minimal Discomfort– CoolSculpting is practically painless. Many patients report feeling intense cold as the treatment begins. This fades as the skin quickly numbs. The rest of the treatment is pain-free for most patients. Some even nap during their procedure.
- Effective Results – CoolSculpting works. Most patients see a fat loss of about 20% in the treated area.
- Long Lasting – CoolSculpting permanently reduces fat in targeted CoolSculpting treatment areas. With proper weight maintenance, you should enjoy lasting results.
- Non-Invasive – No cuts, no incisions, and no scars. CoolSculpting is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- Safe – CoolSculpting has an excellent safety record. In the U.S. it is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in many areas including the thighs, abdomen and flanks, back, and upper arm.
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
If CoolSculpting sounds like a dream come true for your summer body, call us and learn more. We can help you decide if you’re a good candidate for treatment. Ideal patients:
- Are Close to Their Target Weight – CoolSculpting works best when you’re within 10-15 pounds of your target weight.
- Have Isolated Fat Pockets– If you have fat across the entire body, choose diet and exercise or another weight loss method. CoolSculpting isn’t designed to treat fat from head to toe. We recommend this treatment for patients struggling with isolated fat pockets. CoolSculpting will help shape up your trouble spots.
- Committed to Maintenance – CoolSculpting doesn’t require any special pills, creams, or exercise regimens to maintain your results. If you want your results to last, simply focus on maintaining a consistent, stable weight. Eat right, exercise often, and avoid weight fluctuations to enjoy your results for years to come. Many of our patients find that CoolSculpting is very motivating. It may jump start a healthier, more active lifestyle.
If you think you may be a good candidate contact us to get all the details. With just one treatment you can ditch the love handles and enjoy a better bikini body. Call today and or schedule a consultation for CoolSculpting in Charlotte to learn more.