Dear H/K/B Patients,
At H/K/B, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of patient care, safety and experience. During this time of heightened alert because of the COVID-19, we want to let you know that we are open and functioning in our full capacity.
It is our priority to ensure your safety and peace of mind. HKB is closely monitoring the situation and has put procedures in place that follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and providers. We hold stringent protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients and team members.
Our private surgical suites and entire facility are held to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. We operate only on healthy individuals and clean the operating rooms and the rest of our facilities with medical-grade sanitizing and sterilizing agents before and after every single procedure. In addition, H/K/B has enhanced our cleaning practices to include disinfecting waiting rooms and front desk areas. Exam rooms, equipment and other direct patient care areas will be cleaned after each patient visit.
If there any concerns regarding visits to our office including follow ups or consults give us a call at (704) 659-9000 to arrange for a virtual visit. We will be happy to accommodate you. If you are feeling sick, please call us so we can arrange a virtual visit.
In the meantime take care of yourself with these tips:
- Clean your hands often, preferably with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick; has traveled to one of CDC designated level 2 or 3 countries, or has been diagnosed positive with the Coronavirus.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed.
- Cover coughs and sneezes;
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that people touch frequently.
For updates on the Coronavirus in North Carolina, visit:
For additional information regarding the Coronavirus, visit: