“My goal for every single patient is for them to be happy.”
Dr. Gaurav Bharti MD, FACS is a board certified plastic surgeon and co-owner and partner at H/K/B specializing in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Bharti believes that plastic surgery requires balance of compassion, understanding, and technical skill. He performs a full range of cosmetic procedures under general and local anesthesia, including breast augmentation, breast lifts, breast reductions, mommy makeovers, breast revision surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, facial surgery, and vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
“I am inspired every day that I have the honor of being a plastic surgeon. It is truly an amazing field. I love what I do, but most importantly I love my patients.”
In addition to being a co-owner and partner with the center, Dr. Bharti mentors medical students, residents, and fellows from the UNC Plastic Surgery Department and Wake Forest University. He also lectures at local, regional, national and international plastic surgery meetings.
“I am constantly re-evaluating what I do as a plastic surgeon. There is always a better way and I owe it to my patients to strive to get the very best results while providing the ultimate experience!”
Dr. Bharti has been awarded as a RealSelf Top 100 Social Influencer in cosmetic medicine and RealSelf Top 500 Social Influencer. He has also been recognized as Patient Choice Award winner. Dr. Bharti has also been given the accolade as one the Best Plastic Surgeons of America.
Dr. Bharti has also been an avid supporter of the American Cancer Society taking part in the Real Men Wear Pink Making Strides Campaign as well as being an active participant in planning Hope Gala fundraising events with his wife. He has also been a past chair of Signature Chefs event for the March of Dimes organization as well.
“I love what I do, but most importantly, I love my patients.”
Dr. Bharti has spoken at national, regional, and international avenues presenting his research in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. In addition, Dr. Bharti has been involved in medical missions to Chisinau, Moldova and Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Each patient is special to Dr. Bharti. He strives to go the extra mile, and only provides the safest and most innovative surgical expertise at H/K/B. You will find him to be compassionate and understanding with a distinct attention to detail. Dr. Bharti will take every precaution possible to maximize patient safety, and always takes the time to educate his patients on all aspects of the surgical procedure including benefits, risks, and complications.
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Rotary Club Johnson City, Tennessee 2012-2015
- American Medical Association
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- 2016 Realself Top 500 Social Influencer in Cosmetic Medicine Award
- Best Plastic Surgeons of America
- 2015 Vitals Patient Choice Award
- 2015 Realself Top 100 Social Influencer in Cosmetic Medicine Award
- Quillen College of Medicine Academic Scholarship
- Quillen College of Medicine Physiology Student of the Year
- East Tennessee State University Biology Student of the Year
- East Tennessee State University Honors Program Scholarship