Meet Plastic Surgeon Doctor - Dr. Gaurav Bharti
“My goal for every single patient is for them to be happy.”
Dr. Gaurav Bharti MD, FACS is a board certified plastic surgeon doctor and co-owner and partner at H/K/B specializing in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Bharti believes that plastic surgery requires balance of compassion, understanding, and technical skill. As a plastic surgeon doctor, Dr. Bharti performs a full range of cosmetic procedures under general and local anesthesia, including breast augmentation, breast lifts, breast reductions, mommy makeovers, breast revision surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, facial surgery, and vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
“I am inspired every day that I have the honor of being a plastic surgeon. It is truly an amazing field. I love what I do, but most importantly I love my patients.”
In addition to being a co-owner and partner with the center, Dr. Bharti mentors medical students, residents, and fellows from the UNC Plastic Surgery Department and Wake Forest University. He also lectures at local, regional, national and international plastic surgery meetings. Dr. Bharti believes that education is the most important impact he can make for the aesthetic space and his patients. As a top plastic surgeon doctor, He is never satisfied with average and always seeking a better solution.
“I am constantly re-evaluating what I do as a plastic surgeon. There is always a better way and I owe it to my patients to strive to get the very best results while providing the ultimate experience!”
Plastic Surgeon Doctor Credentials
Dr. Bharti has been awarded as a RealSelf Top 100 Social Influencer in cosmetic medicine and RealSelf Top 500 Social Influencer. In addition Dr. Bharti is on the Business Advisory Board for RealSelf, and on the advisory boards for numerous medical industry partners. He has also been recognized as Patient Choice Award winner. Dr. Bharti has also been given the accolade as one the Best Plastic Surgeons of America.
Dr. Bharti has also been an avid supporter of his community. He has been a part of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Fashion Breathes Life event. Dr. Bharti sits on the board of RunningWorks. He supports the Mint Museum, Madelyn’s Fund, Beer & Burpees, Dream on 3, and The HEARTest Yard. He has supported the American Cancer Society taking part in the Real Men Wear Pink Making Strides Campaign. He has also been a past chair of Signature Chefs event for the March of Dimes organization as well.
“I love what I do, but most importantly, I love my patients.”
Dr. Bharti educates his peers at the national, regional, and international stages numerous times every year presenting his research and advances in the field of aesthetic wellness. He is a trainer for injectables,neurotoxins and for non-invasive procedures. In addition, Dr. Bharti has been involved in medical missions to Chisinau, Moldova and Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Each patient is special to Dr. Bharti. He strives to go the extra mile, and only provides the safest and most innovative surgical expertise at H/K/B. You will find him to be compassionate and understanding with a distinct attention to detail. Dr. Bharti will take every precaution possible to maximize patient safety, and always takes the time to educate his patients on all aspects of the surgical procedure including benefits, risks, and complications.
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Rotary Club Johnson City, Tennessee 2012-2015
- American Medical Association
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Best Plastic Surgeons of America
- Vitals Patient Choice Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vitals On-Time Doctor Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Realself Hall of Fame Inductee 2018
- 2016 Realself Top 500 Social Influencer in Cosmetic Medicine Award
- 2015 Realself Top 100 Social Influencer in Cosmetic Medicine Award
- Quillen College of Medicine Academic Scholarship
- Quillen College of Medicine Physiology Student of the Year
- East Tennessee State University Biology Student of the Year
- East Tennessee State University Honors Program Scholarship