An Interview With Dr. Bill Kortesis, MD, FACS
1. When will I see results from a BOTOX Cosmetic treatment?
It typically takes up to one week to see the effects after BOTOX treatment. Some patients see results as early as four days.
2. Is there anything I need to tell my doctor?
Any illness, adverse reactions to certain medications, pregnancy status, medical conditions, medications prescribed and taken, and allergies should be given to your medical professionals.
3. Will I still be able to make facial expressions?
Yes, you will still be able to make facial expressions. The treatment only limits the movement of specific muscles that are targeted. The limited action of these muscles will prevent wrinkle formation but not limit facial expression.
4. What will happen to the frown lines between my brows if I choose not to continue treatments?
The frown lines will continue as before treatment.
5. Do treatment results differ?
Depending upon the medical professional performing the treatment and the quantity of BOTOX used treatment results can vary. Make sure to get treatment from a certified injector with exquisite training.
6. What can I expect from BOTOX Cosmetic treatment?
After treatment with BOTOX cosmetic, the elimination of wrinkles and lines in your forehead, glabella region, and around eyes should be expected. This helps give you a more youthful appearance.