You love your children, but your post-baby body—eh, not so much. The good news is you aren’t stuck with sagging breasts and a post-pregnancy muffin top forever. A Mommy Makeover can restore your body after pregnancy. Be the hottest mom on the block!
What Is a Mommy Makeover?
Our own Dr. Bharti explains the Mommy Makeover, saying it is “any aesthetic procedure performed on a mother after childbirth to help restore her sense of confidence and physical beauty. This can be single procedures (like a breast augmentation) or multiple combination procedures (like a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, & liposuction) custom-tailored for her specific needs.”
Your body is unique and the procedure lends itself to customization. We’ll work with you to create a one-of-a-kind plan that addresses your post-baby concerns. Love your body again.
What Procedures Should I Include in My Mommy Makeover?
Your Mommy Makeover will be customized to you. The best way to figure out what procedures to include is to think about your body. What do you want to change? Consider some of these popular choices:
- Breast Lift– Pregnancy can quickly turn perky breasts into saggy ones. A breast lift can restore a youthful shape and position to the breasts. This surgery can be performed on its own (if you’re happy with the amount of breast volume you have) or paired with breast augmentation (if you want to increase breast size).
- Breast Augmentation– Many women experience a loss of breast volume after pregnancy and breastfeeding. A breast augmentation using implants can restore this volume. During the surgery, we’ll place a saline or silicone implant into the breast (either over or under the pectoral muscle) to increase size and perfect shape.
- Tummy Tuck– Are you unable to restore a flat appearance to your abdominal area, even with a good diet and a lot of exercise? You might need a tummy tuck. The abdominal muscles can become separated after pregnancy. A tummy tuck removes excess skin and fat and tightens loose abdominal muscles. Get your taut tummy back!
- Liposuction– Hormonal changes during pregnancy can lead to fat accumulation. Get rid of it with liposuction! This procedure can shape and contour the body.
- Labiaplasty– Have you experienced changes down there? Labiaplasty can rejuvenate the female genitalia and decrease discomfort. Talk to us about your areas of concern and we’ll provide customized advice. Don’t be embarrassed—we can help!
You can love your body again after baby. Call and schedule your Mommy Makeover consultation today.