Chemical Peels in Charlotte, NC
All of us long to have skin that is clean, clear, and youthful. Over time, however, that goal may feel increasingly difficult to attain. Blemishes, acne scars, enlarged pores, wrinkles, and fine lines can all compromise the health of your skin, and in the process sap some of your self-confidence. The good news is that there are plenty of options for regaining a youthful appearance without the need for surgical intervention. A good place to start is with chemical peels.
H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery is pleased to offer numerous types of chemical peels right here in our medspa. To learn more about chemical peels in Charlotte, NC, we welcome you to schedule an appointment with us soon.
Why Choose H/K/B Signature Peels?
There are a number of reasons why patients seeking chemical peels in Charlotte choose H/K/B, and foremost among them is our commitment to safety. We always have physicians on-site to oversee the medspa and ensure the highest levels of patient care, as well as to maintain the proper clinical protocols. Additionally, we have a team of highly-trained specialists, including injectors, laser technicians, physician assistants, and medical estheticians, to promote a positive patient experience.
Also take note that our medical team carefully assesses all the latest products and techniques, including chemical peels, to ensure that the options we utilize are clinically proven to be safe and effective. We use FDA-approved supplies and devices, another way to promote patient wellbeing from the start of the process through the conclusion.
Also note that, at H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery, we offer a range of chemical peels that can address all types of skin and any number of issues or conditions. By choosing the right signature peel, one of our estheticians can help you achieve any of your skincare goals, including:
- Minimize the visibility of acne scarring
- Stimulate the production of collagen
- Clean and exfoliate even the most sensitive or acne-prone skin
- Remove skin that is damaged by sun exposure or simply the aging process
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
No matter your skin type and no matter your aesthetic goals, our specialists can help you identify the right treatment.
Getting Started with Chemical Peels
If you’ve never had a chemical peel before, you may have some questions about where to begin. We’d love to answer those questions. That’s why we provide all patients with a free consultation, giving you the opportunity to sit down with one of our highly-trained professionals to discuss your skincare needs and goals. From there, we will answer your questions and help develop a treatment plan that’s perfectly aligned with your objectives.
We understand that no two patients are alike, and as such, we avoid cookie-cutter solutions. Instead, we personalize all of our treatments to accommodate patient skin type, lifestyle, and budget.
Whether you’re looking to address age spots, acne scarring, or fine lines and wrinkles, we welcome you to join us at the H/K/B medspa for a one-on-one consultation. We’d love to tell you more about different types of chemical peels and other aesthetic options.
Signature Peels from H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery
H/K/B is excited to offer the most advanced solutions in chemical peels for aging, dull, dry, or damaged skin. Our practice is excited to offer various chemical peel options such as PCA, SkinMedica, Cosmelan, and Skinceuticals.
PCA Skin Professional Peels
The PCA skin peels line provides patients with a number of good options, including:
- Sensi Peel. A great option for any patient whose skin is dry, sensitive, or prone to acne. The Sensi Peel can help lessen redness and improve the overall texture of the skin, all without major risk of inflammation or irritation. The Sensi Peel is safe to perform on all skin types, and patients can get a Sensi Peel done every two to three weeks if they wish.
- Detox Gel Pore Treatment. By combining antioxidants as well as lactic, glycolic, and salicylic acids, this treatment helps exfoliate and revitalize the skin. This is a great option for patients seeking purification or simply a more even complexion.
- Oxygenating Trio. Achieve healthy-looking and oxygen-rich skin through this combination of enzymes, botanicals, and antioxidants. Great for pregnant women, nursing moms, or anyone prone to acne.
- HQ Free Peel. Provides brighter, more evenly-toned skin, and is perfect for those whose skin is sensitive or prone to acne breakouts.
- Ultra Peel 1. This PCA peel is specifically designed to treat aging skin. It can improve the appearance of wrinkles, help with skin laxity, and more.
With any questions about the PCA line, feel free to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our estheticians.
The SkinMedica Family of Peels
We are also pleased to provide a trio of signature peels from SkinMedica:
- Illuminize Peel. A very gentle peel, Illuminize is a good option for patients who have very mild skin problems. Examples might include pigmentation irregularities or some minor sun damage. Patients will usually experience peeling, so plan to have this done a few days before your big event!
- Vitalize Peel. The Vitalize treatment is generally recommended for patients who have embarked on a fairly regular, fairly consistent regimen of skin treatments, including the use of home exfoliation or cleansing products. This is a great way to get more out of your skincare routine, though you can anticipate some peeling about two days after the procedure.
- Rejuvenize Peel. This is the deepest of the SkinMedica offerings, and can be ideal for any patient dealing with a moderate or severe skin condition. Rejuvenize can even work as a treatment for acne scarring, as well as wrinkles, fine lines, and sun damage.
Get more information about the SkinMedica line by contacting H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery.
Brighter, Lighter Skin via Cosmelan
At H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery, we are pleased to provide our patients with access to Cosmelan, one of the top treatments aimed at producing lighter and brighter skin. Specifically, we recommend Cosmelan for patients who are looking for an advanced treatment for any of the following:
- Skin discoloration
- Brown spots
- Hyperpigmentation as a result of hormonal issues
With more questions about Cosmelan, or to learn more about your eligibility for this signature peel, we invite you to contact H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery at any time.
Safe and Effective Peels from Skinceuticals
Our team of estheticians is also pleased to provide facial peels from the Skinceuticals line, including:
- Sensitive Skin Solution Lactic Peel. No matter your skin type, this peel will provide maximum exfoliation, thanks to its unique blend of niacin, lactic acid, and usnic acid. Together these ingredients help unclog pores and provide the skin with a deep level of hydration. We often recommend this peel in conjunction with dermabrasion or dermaplaning.
- Advanced Corrective Peel. Provide your skin with a bright, clear, youthful tone. The Advanced Corrective Peel minimizes the appearance of discoloration while also refining the appearance of your pores.
With questions about any of the chemical peels we have mentioned here, do not hesitate to contact our team at H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Chemical Peel?
We all know what it’s like to suffer from some form of blemish or impediment to skin health. If you are currently faced with dry, damaged, or old-looking skin, a chemical peel may be the best way for you to recapture your youthful countenance.
The best way to determine your eligibility, and also to isolate the type of chemical peel best aligned with your skin type and your needs, is to join us in our medspa. Through a consultation and a careful assessment of your skin, our specialists will be more than happy to recommend a personalized treatment plan.
Note that some peels are better than others for darker complexions, for those who are prone to acne breakout, or for those whose skin tends to be dry. Make sure you consult with one of our specialists to learn which treatment is right for you.
Contact H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery in Charlotte, NC
Are you ready to be pampered, to look your best, and to provide your skin with some much-needed TLC? We’d love to tell you more about the chemical peels that offer safe, non-invasive, and comfortable solutions. To make an appointment with us, reach out to H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery at your next opportunity.