Did things go wrong with your first breast augmentation? Maybe you chose the wrong surgeon or maybe the implants you selected weren’t a good fit. Whatever the problem, we’re here to help you turn your breast augmentation disaster into a success. If things didn’t go right the first time around, you need a surgeon you can trust. Come to Hunstad Kortesis Bharti Plastic Surgery + MedSpa.
What Went Wrong?
Most of the time, breast augmentation goes very well. One study by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons found that 98% of breast augmentation patients felt their results met or exceeded expectations. Odds are, you’re going to love your results the very first time. Unfortunately, problems can and do arise. Some potential reasons for a breast augmentation revision surgery include:
- Capsular Contracture– Capsular contracture occurs when scar tissue develops in the implant capsule and constricts the breast implant. This can cause hardness, distortion, and in extreme cases pain. The implant needs to be replaced and scar tissue needs to removed.
- Wrong Type of Implant– If you selected saline implants, but aren’t getting your desired results, we can swap these implants out for silicone ones. We have found that patients are generally very satisfied after making the switch. We can also change implant size and shape as necessary.
- Change in Implant Placement– If your results are unnatural looking or undesirable after a subglandular placement (on top of the chest muscle) we can convert your implant placement to a submuscular placement for a more natural look.
- Breast Asymmetry– We can correct mismatched breasts due to size discrepancies or placement issues.
How Can I Avoid Breast Augmentation Revision?
If you need breast revision surgery, come see us and we’ll help you make things right. Even better than revision surgery however, is avoiding the potential problems in the first place. These tips will help you reduce your chances of breast augmentation revision.
- Choose the Right Surgeon– The success of your breast augmentation largely depends on the surgeon you choose. At Hunstad Kortesis Bharti Plastic Surgery + MedSpa we are experts in breast surgery and are well known for stunning, natural-looking breast augmentation results.
- See Your Breasts Before Surgery– We use Vectra 3D Imaging to give patients a preview of their breast augmentation results. This can help you to really decide what size and shape of implants will work best. Our use of imaging ensures that we have very few patients that choose revision due to incorrect implant size or shape.
- Take Your Time– Choosing your breast implants isn’t an easy decision. Take your time and make sure that you’re happy with your decision before you schedule your surgery.
If you’re unhappy with your breasts after breast augmentation, we can help you make things right. Schedule your breast revision consultation today. It may take an extra surgery, but your perfect breasts are waiting for you!