There are some stubborn pockets of fat that even rigorous exercise and a strict diet won’t vanquish. It can be frustrating to put in the work but not see the results that you want. Fortunately, at HKB Cosmetic Surgery, you can achieve body contouring without surgery leaving you with the more toned physique that you’ve been dreaming of. You can undergo treatment and be back home returning to your normal activities the same day with no downtime or disruption to your schedule.
When comparing your options for fat reduction and body contouring without surgery, the three most popular non-surgical options are CoolSculpting, Emsculpt, and Evolve body sculpting. All of these procedures are non-invasive, but they each work a little differently. It’s important to understand these differences when determining which option or options may be the best choice for you.
What is CoolSculpting?
Even with rigorous exercise and a healthy diet, you may have stubborn pockets of fat that just won’t disappear. CoolSculpting Charlotte NC safely freezes fat cells and stimulates the body to naturally flush them from your system. An applicator is applied to your skin where it gently sucks fat into a cooling cup and exposes it to extremely low temperatures; while fat cells are frozen and slowly die off, your skin is not damaged.
This is an effective way of achieving body contouring without surgery and refining areas on your abdomen, back, or flanks. Get rid of unwanted love handles or back fat quickly and painlessly. Treatment takes one to three hours, but during this time, you can relax and read a book, work on your computer, or doze off as the device does all the work.
What is Emsculpt?
In order to see defined, toned abs, you need to have a low percentage of fat and strong muscles. Emsculpt treatment stimulates your muscles to do just this. The devices causes your muscles to quickly contract and release, similar to if you were doing crunches in rapid succession. But it can induce up to 20,000 muscle contractions in just 30 minutes – many more than you could comfortably do on your own exercising. As a result, muscle mass increases, your muscles become tighter and stronger, and metabolism increases to help burn fat.
Emsculpt Charlotte NC can help you achieve greater tone in not just your abdomen, but also the buttocks, arms, and legs, without spending hours at the gym. Get rid of flabby muscles and create a more streamlined appearance. Treatment takes about 30 minutes, and at least four sessions are recommended for optimal results.
What is Evolve Body Sculpting?
Evolve body contouring Charlotte NC is not just one, but three different treatment procedures. All three are non-surgical, non-invasive, and can provide long-lasting results. You may opt for one, two, or all three procedures depending on your needs and goals. Each is effective on its own and in combination with the others.
- Evolve Tite focuses on tightening skin tissue. This is achieved using radiofrequency energy directed at targeted areas such as the arms, thighs, or abdomen. The tissue responds to these energy waves by becoming tauter and firmer.
- Evolve Trim combines radiofrequency energy with suction. The energy breaks down fat deposits on the arms, legs, thighs, back, abdomen, or buttocks. As fat is eliminated, the contour of your body changes and becomes slimmer.
- Evolve Tone tightens muscles and improves contour by using electrical stimulation. It is effective on areas such as the abdomen, flanks, and buttocks.
Each Evolve treatment ranges from 15 minutes to one hour depending on the procedure, and three to six treatments are recommended for maximum benefit. At HKB Cosmetic Surgery, we work with you to determine how Evolve body contouring can be used to assist you in achieving your goals and targeting key areas.
Why Choose Fat Reduction and Body Contouring Without Surgery?
While surgical options can be effective, non-surgical body contouring options have their advantages as well. For one, there are no scars. You may experience some initial bruising or soreness, but it will subside within a few days and leave no trace that you ever had work done. Here are a few other benefits of non-surgical treatment:
- Faster recovery time. Since these procedures are non-invasive, there is no downtime. You can get back to your normal activities the same day; often as soon as you leave the office. You won’t need to take additional time off of work or wait for incisions to heal.
- No anesthesia. You may experience some minimal discomfort such as pressure or pulling, but it is nothing unbearable. You won’t have to undergo any anesthesia for treatment, so you won’t leave feeling groggy or disoriented and can drive yourself home.
- Natural-looking results. Because smaller pockets of fat are targeted and broken down, the changes you will see are not dramatic, but instead develop over a few weeks or months. As these processes are given time to work, they stimulate your body to eliminate fat cells and tighten loose skin for a more toned physique.
- Focus on multiple areas. You can opt for treatment on different areas of your body such as your arms, legs, back, or abdomen within the same session. Since there are no incisions needed, it is easier to address multiple concerns at once without putting unnecessary strain on the body.
Which Non-Surgical Body Contouring without Surgery Treatment is Right for You?
It can be overwhelming to compare all of the available options for fat reduction and body contouring without surgery and determine which one will help you achieve the results you desire. During your consultation at HKB Cosmetic Surgery, we will work with you to understand your needs and identify which treatment or combination of treatments will allow you to see optimal results without surgery.
You don’t have to go under the knife to see a slimmer, more toned body. Whether you want to focus on your abdomen, flanks, thighs, arms, back, or another area, our skilled surgeons are ready to answer questions you may have and explain all of our processes in detail so you know exactly what to expect. Schedule a consultation at HKB Cosmetic Surgery today to learn more about body contouring without surgery that actually works.