Are you considering liposuction? If you want to refine your curves, reshape your body, and perfect your shape liposuction might be the treatment for you. To prepare you for your procedure we’ve created a list of do’s and don’ts we want every patient to know before liposuction. These tips combined with the personalized advice we’ll provide during your consultation, pre-op, and post-op care will help make your liposuction experience as comfortable and satisfying as possible.
- Do Ask Questions- Do you have questions about liposuction? Of course you do and we’re here to help. Make a list of questions you may have about the procedure, recovery, expected results, and anything else you might want to know. We are happy to answer your questions so don’t be afraid to ask.
- Do Choose a Skilled Plastic Surgeon– Don’t trust just anyone with your liposuction. Choose a skilled, board certified plastic surgeon like those here at Hunstad Kortesis Bharti Plastic Surgery + MedSpa. Do your research and choose your surgeon carefully. Make sure you see photos of your surgeon’s work to ensure that you’ll be happy with the types of results they produce.
- Do Use Liposuction Appropriately– Liposuction is an amazing procedure that can remove stubborn fat, reshape your body, and help you achieve your goals. It isn’t a weight loss technique or treatment for obesity. You may drop sizes after liposuction, that’s one its benefits, but weight loss shouldn’t be your primary motivation.
- Do Your Part to Maintain a Healthy Body– If you want the best possible results from your liposuction treatment, do your part. Eat a balanced diet, exercise, and live a healthy lifestyle. Bodies in good physical condition generally heal better from liposuction and your results can be lasting if you maintain your physical condition through good eating habits and exercise.
- Don’t Let Women Have All the Benefit– Liposuction isn’t just for women. It can transform men too. Many of our male patients like using liposuction to treat male breasts (gynecomastia) or to achieve sculpted, 6-pack abs. Male or female, we are certain you’ll love the results liposuction can offer. Come see us and find out if liposuction can help you achieve your goals.
- Don’t Wait to Achieve the Body You Want– If you want to achieve a slimmer mid-section, more defined abs, or removed that excess fat in your chin, come in and find out about liposuction. You don’t have to slave away for hours at the gym hoping to one day achieve the body of your dreams. Liposuction can give you the jump start you need.
- Don’t Ignore Recovery Instructions– Although liposuction is considered safe and is performed thousands of times each year, it is still a surgical procedure. We’ll give you detailed instructions about how to properly rest and recover after surgery. Make sure that you follow them. Giving your body time to heal is important. We’ll carefully monitor you during recovery to ensure that you’re healing properly.
We’d love to help you achieve your perfect body. Give us a call today 704-659-9000!