Spring is just starting, but it is already the time to start thinking about summer. If you want to erase the signs of pregnancy and breastfeeding and restore your body, come see us about a mommy makeover. This procedure can dramatically transform your body. What swimsuit will you wear this summer to show off your new body?
Tell Me More About the Mommy Makeover
Have your children taken their toll on your body? Pregnancy is a wonderful experience, but it does lead to lasting changes on the mother’s body. A mommy makeover combines cosmetic surgical procedures to reverse many of these changes and to restore your body.
Here are a few quick facts about the mommy makeover:
- Customized to You– Stretch marks? Saggy breasts? What are your biggest body complaints after pregnancy? Your mommy makeover will be customized to target your trouble areas, whatever they may be. No two procedures are exactly alike.
- Spend Less Time Recovering– Often we can perform all the procedures for your mommy makeover with one trip to the operating room. This means that you can recover from all the treatments at once, with less downtime. We know you’re busy and will try to minimize the number of procedures needed, but maximize the results.
- See Your Results First- What will you look like after a mommy makeover? We use Vectra 3D Imaging to give you sneak peak of your new look before surgery.
- Best After You’ve Finished Having Children- A mommy makeover is best performed when you’ve finished bearing children and are not planning a subsequent pregnancy. If you get pregnant again after your mommy makeover, many of the changes you’ve experienced will be reversed.
What Procedures Are Common in a Mommy Makeover?
What procedures should you include in your mommy makeover? Schedule a consultation with us and we’ll help you choose the right options for your problem areas. Here are a few common picks:
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast lift
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Brazilian butt lift
- Bra line back lift
Spring is a time of rejuvenation and that applies to moms too. Come in for your mommy makeover consultation and love your body again.