We love the new beginnings that a new year brings. This year resolve to transform your body with a mommy makeover. Reverse the unwanted changes of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding and get your body back in 2017. Call today and book your consultation to start your transformation.
“A mommy makeover is a variable set of procedures that are customized for a mother based on her overall goals and expectations. Together, we choose the procedures that will help her achieve these goals and regain confidence in herself.” – Dr. Gaurav Bharti
A Mommy Makeover Transformation- What Changes Can I Expect After Surgery?
We want you to love your post-baby body from head to toe. We’ll work with you to pinpoint those areas that you want to change and to choose the best procedures to meet your goals. Talk with us about your goals for your body and we’ll help you discover solutions to make those goals happen. Need some ideas? These procedures are common additions to a mommy makeover.
- Tummy Tuck– Rediscover a tight, flat abdomen with a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). This procedure removes excess skin and fat, tightens loose or separated abdominal muscles, and reshapes the abdomen. You may even experience a reduction in stretch marks as we remove some of the affected skin.
- Liposuction– Got stubborn fat? Hormonal changes during pregnancy can lead to new fat deposits in areas like the abdomen, thighs, arms, etc. Liposuction removes this fat and sculpts the area. It works best on patients that are close to their ideal weight, but struggling to lose stubborn fat. We also offer SmartLipo, a laser assisted treatment that reduces fat with less downtime and smaller scars. Some patients experience a reduction of a full dress size with SmartLipo treatment.
- Breast Surgery– Pregnancy can cause the breasts to get larger or smaller. Sagging is also common. Breast enhancement surgery can restore perky, youthful breasts. We offer breast augmentation, breast reduction, and breast lift surgeries to help you discover your ideal breasts again.
- Butt Lift– Look great from the front and back! A Brazilian butt lift uses your own fat to enhance the buttocks and restore a youthful contour. This procedure is an excellent complement to other mommy makeover procedures as it helps to balance the look of your backside with the rejuvenating treatments you’ve had in the front.
- Bra Line Back Lift- If you have bra line bulges, our bra line back lift can help. This procedure removes unwanted rolls and bulges.
Get ready for your transformation. Many women find that their body is better after their mommy makeover than it ever was before baby.
Is 2017 the Right Time for My Mommy Makeover?
Is it the right time for your mommy makeover transformation? We’ll provide personalized advice during your consultation, but asking yourself the following questions can give you a better idea.
- Do I Have Unwanted Body Changes After Pregnancy?– Sagging breasts, lost breast volume, and stretched out abdominal skin are just a few of the many post-pregnancy body complaints that a mommy makeover can correct. If you have unwanted changes after pregnancy, a mommy makeover may be the right option for you.
- Am I Planning Future Pregnancies?– It’s generally best to wait for a mommy makeover until you’re finishing bearing children. Subsequent pregnancies can reverse the changes you’ll experience during a mommy makeover. Schedule your consultation after you’ve finished breastfeeding your last child. Some women wait until their children are grown before coming in for their transformation.
- Am I Ready to Get My Body Back?- Only you can determine when it is the right time for a mommy makeover. Are you ready to restore your body to a more youthful appearance?
Call and schedule your consultation today.