With our Best Kept Secrets event just around the corner, we’ve got non-invasive treatments on the brain. Call today to book your treatments, or come to our first ever event for live demonstrations, raffle prizes, and much more. Mark your calendars, as our Best Kept Secrets event on February 4th from 4-7 pm is a can’t-miss party for anyone interested in non-invasive enhancements or same day procedures no one will ever know you had. Our own H/K/B board certified plastic surgeons will be on hand to talk about these procedures as well as patients who have had them done. Call us today at 704-659-9000 if you have questions or RSVP online to save your spot for this exclusive event.
Our Favorite Non-Invasive Treatments
We love helping our patients look their best, and we know many of you are interested in non-invasive options. These treatments require little to no downtime while offering subtle yet noticeable results. Which of these non-invasive treatments will you try?
- Botox- The most popular non-invasive cosmetic treatment in the U.S., Botox can smooth wrinkles caused by muscle activity. This treatment is an excellent choice for crow’s feet, smile lines, frown lines, etc. Dysport is a similar treatment option that also yields stunning results. Treatment takes about 10 minutes with no downtime!
- Dermal Fillers- We offer a wide range of dermal fillers to smooth your skin, plump your lips, and erase the signs of aging. Come to our Best Kept Secrets event to see some of our favorite fillers in action, including Juvederm, Restylane Silk, and Restylane Lyft.
- Cellfina- Minimally invasive cellulite reduction that actually works? Yes, it’s possible! Cellfina fights against the primary causes of cellulite for lasting reduction, which is up to two years. A single 45-minute treatment is all you need, and 94% of patients are satisfied with their results 1 year after treatment. Our office is the only one in our region offering this treatment.
- NeoGraft- If you’re losing your hair, try NeoGraft, one of the least invasive options for hair restoration. A specialized device removes single hair follicles, rather than a strip or flap of hair, and places them in areas that are lacking. The result is natural looking hair that can be styled as you like. Our own Dr. Hunstad loves his Neograft results, and we’re certain you will, too. Many patients return to their regular activities in just 24 hours.
- Ulthera- Ulthera is an FDA approved noninvasive treatment for lifting the skin. Turn back the clock sans surgery.
Looking your best doesn’t always mean surgery. These non-invasive options may quickly become the secret to a younger looking you. Call us today and save your spot at our Best Kept Secrets Event.