At Hunstad Kortesis Bharti Plastic Surgery + MedSpa, we want you to love your body from top to bottom, and we mean that in the most literal sense. A buttocks lift can transform your backside by removing excess skin and lifting sagging tissues. The end result is a tight, perky bottom and stunning upper thighs. Turn heads from the front AND the back. With a buttocks lift, you’ll look amazing from every direction.
What Is a Buttocks Lift?
A buttocks lift—or gluteoplasty—is a transformation for the buttocks and upper thighs. This procedure removes excess skin, lifts sagging tissues, and creates a tight, sculpted appearance to the area. It is highly customized to your needs, as we have several different treatment options available to achieve your ideal result. Whether you want a bootylicious booty like Beyonce or a perfectly proportioned posterior like Cameron Diaz, we can help you!
Is a butt lift right for you?
- Do you have loose, sagging skin and excess fat in the buttocks area?
- Does your bottom look deflated after weight loss?
- Do you want a bottom with more definition?
As our own Dr. Bharti has said of the procedure, “Buttock contouring is quickly gaining popularity. Multiple options exists from lifting to implants to transferring your own fat. Come see us to identify the best option to achieve your goal.”
Do You Want a Bigger Bum?
A traditional butt lift removes excess skin and fat and tightens up the remaining tissues for a lifted, toned appearance. If you want to increase the size of your bottom, we have a few options. We can explain each of these in more detail during your consultation.
- Autologous Buttocks Augmentation– This procedure is performed alongside a buttocks lift to create an augmented appearance. This is ideal for patients who lack volume in buttock padding and those who will lose a lot of volume when excess skin and fat are removed. We use two different techniques (one of which was developed by our own Dr. Hunstad) that we will explain during your consultation.
- Brazilian Butt Lift– The Brazilian Butt Lift uses your own fat to add contour and volume to the buttocks. This procedure is customized to your desires. Some patients are looking for a Jennifer Lopez transformation, but most just want to fill in some of the excess skin they have on the butt and thighs. With a Brazilian Butt Lift, we can create subtle, natural looking contours or big, dramatic ones; it all depends on what you’re hoping to achieve.
Join Our Butt Lift Study
If you’re thinking about a butt lift, call our offices to schedule a consultation. We currently have a few spaces available in our buttock lift study. Qualified patients can receive a financial incentive worth more than $4,000. If this sounds of interest to you, ask us for more information.
Whether you become part of our study or not, we can help you attain the buttocks you’ve always wanted!