It’s a good time to get breast implants. Breast augmentation is one of the most requested and performed cosmetic surgical procedures here at H/K/B. Our surgeons are known for creating some of the best breasts in Charlotte and Huntersville, NC. With over 50 years of combined plastic surgery experience, our board-certified plastic surgeons have been performing breast augmentation for decades. Thanks to modern techniques and advanced implants, there has never been a better time to enhance your breasts and augment your figure.
Learn more about breast augmentation in Charlotte, NC by calling H/K/B at 704-659-9000. Our friendly and helpful staff can assist you with questions or help you schedule a consultation.
Why Is It a Great Time for Breast Augmentation in Charlotte, NC?
Breast augmentation is better than it has ever been. Our surgeons and patients alike are delighted by the beautiful breast augmentation results we achieve. Why is it a great time for cosmetic breast surgery?
- Strong, Durable Breast Implants- Modern breast implants are strong and long lasting, making leaks and ruptures less likely to occur. Some types of modern implants are so resistant to leakage that they can hold their shape, even when cut in half.
- Variety of Breast Implant Types, Shapes, and Sizes- We have access to FDA-approved breast implants in many different shapes, sizes, and types. Our surgeons are experienced using saline, silicone gel, and cohesive silicone breast implants (gummy bear implants). We use both round and shaped implants in a wide range of sizes and projections to achieve a beautiful and natural looking result for each patient.
- Customizable Results- What do your ideal breasts look like? Let us help you achieve them. Nearly every aspect of the breast augmentation procedure can be customized from incision location to implant placement and type. We’ll work with you to create a look you’ll love, uniquely designed to complement your lifestyle, anatomy, and aesthetic preferences.
- Natural Looking Curves are In- Natural looking results are trending in breast augmentation and it’s a trend that we love. When breast augmentation was a newer procedure, many women opted for large, obvious implants, causing many women to shy away from the procedure, even if they wanted to enhance their breasts. Today, women seek breast implants that look more natural, making this procedure more accessible and approachable. We perform breast augmentation on mothers and grandmothers, teachers, nurses, scientists, and athletes. Our breast augmentation patients are as beautiful and varied as the women of the world.
- New Surgical Techniques to Enhance Results- Innovations in aesthetic surgery are improving breast augmentation results and outcomes. Fat grafting for the breasts is one example of a new technique enhancing breast surgery. We can now use fat from other areas of the body to camouflage the appearance of breast implants and add volume.
What are you waiting for? If you’re unhappy with your breast appearance, there has never been a better time to pursue cosmetic breast enhancement. Give us a call and learn more about breast augmentation.