Pump up the volume of your breasts or buttocks without implants. Fat grafting allows us to move fat from an areas with excess to areas that need a bit more fullness. Shape and contour your body like never before; ask us about fat grafting for the face and body.
What Is Fat Grafting?
Fat grafting is a revolutionary procedure that allows us to move and reposition fat. The procedure is two part. First, we extract fat using liposuction. We often extract fat from areas like the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, etc. The fat is cleaned and prepared before injection into the transfer area. Once in place, the transferred fat will establish a blood supply and make a home in its new location. Results are long lasting.
From Dr. Bharti: “Fat grafting is a powerful method to add volume and improve contours on different areas of your body. The tissue that is transferred is your own and you can have the secondary benefit of removal of fat from undesirable places.”
What Are the Advantages of Fat Injections?
Are you thinking about fat injections? Contact us to learn if this procedure is right for you. Fat grafting has many benefits including:
- No Risk of Rejection– Fat grafting uses your own tissue. There is no risk of rejection.
- Augment Without Implants– Fat grafting allows us to augment and enhance areas without implants. This is an excellent option for areas where implants are more prone to complications, like the buttocks.
- Lasting Results– Results are lasting. Many patients choose fat grafting as a longer-lasting alternative to dermal fillers on the face.
- Improve Two Areas at Once– Since liposuction is used to harvest the fat for transfer, we can improve two areas at once (the area where the fat is removed and the area where it is placed). For those patients that don’t want to change their body shape with liposuction, we can harvest a minimal amount of fat, just the quantity needed for transfer.
- Enhance the Face and Body– Fat grafting can be used to add volume to the face or body with excellent results. Popular areas for treatment include the breasts, the buttocks, and the face.
What Is Recovery Like After Fat Grafting?
Fat grafting provides long lasting, beautiful results. The transferred fat will establish in its new location, remaining indefinitely. There is typically some fat loss, especially during the initial days after the procedure, but we use a specialized technique to minimize loss and ensure that a maximum amount of fat “takes.”
During recovery you’ll need to take it easy for a few days. It is important to avoid pressure on the area with the newly transferred fat. If you receive fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian butt lift), we recommend that patients avoid sitting on your bottom for about two weeks. This gives the fat sufficient time to establish a blood supply and increases the effectiveness of the transfer.
Enhance the face and body with fat grafting. If you’ve ever wanted to take fat from one area and move it to another, this is the procedure for you. Contact us today and learn more.